Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Always Write It Down

I came across something amazing this morning. I found a book idea that I had years ago that is absolutely incredible. I'm going to start on it today.

If I had not written down the idea when it came it would have been lost forever, perhaps. Don't rely on your memory, even if it is still working well. :) Life tends to erase many of our thoughts.

One of the best gifts I ever received was from my daughter on Christmas of 2017. It's a book about writing a book about me! I need to get back to it and finish it, at least up to this point in my life. I plan to write many more chapters before I'm finished!

I know how much you hate writing. Even if the English is not perfect, or the syntax. Those things can be corrected later by people that actually enjoy that sort of thing. What no one else can write for you are the ideas in your head.

You may never publish a book, or a blog, or even random posts on social media, but someone needs to hear the thoughts you have. They are important. They are what makes you ... you!

No comments: