Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Introduction and Ground Rules

Greetings! I am Dudley Harris: a Christian, a husband, a father, a friend, and a worshipper of God.

I'm glad you found my little corner of the internet. On this blog I will post whatever seems to come to mind, but will avoid all things political. I hope you come often, as I plan to post things on a regular basis.

The name of the blog is derived from the Greek word, kurios, which means supreme. In scripture this refers to the Lord, God, or Christ. I am a Christian. However, I hope you read these posts even if you are not. Reflections simply means the thoughts that I have concerning God and the communion that I have with Him.

I welcome your response. I reserve the right to remove anything inappropriate. By my definition, that would mean anything unrelated to the topic, vulgar, or obscene. I will not delete comments simply because you disagree. However, I do ask that you explain your disagreement with a thoughtful response. Please keep your comments to the blog itself, not other comments that are made. This is not a chat room.

With those ground rules I will commence and see where this path leads. I hope to share things you may not have considered, and by your comments, hopefully learn some things that I have not considered.

Blessings!

Dudley


No comments: