Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Call to Worship, latest title from Dudley Harris, now available on Amazon.com

I'm excited to finally announce the release of my new book, the first in a trilogy on worship, called "The Call to Worship." It describes the relationship between the Believer and their Creator. God issued a call to every person to "become conformed to His Son, Jesus." Answering this call places you on a new trajectory in life that will result in experiencing all that God has made available through the New Birth into Christ. The book is now available on Amazon in both print and Kindle formats. I also have some print copies if you want to hit me up.

I look forward to hear what you think about it. If you decide to read it please send me some feedback. Also, if you read it, thank you!

Blessings!

Dudley


No comments: