Saturday, June 29, 2019

The School of Worship

The second volume in the Trilogy on Worship has been released. It's called The School of Worship. This title comes from the genesis of the idea that lead to me writing the trilogy. I was searching for ideas for blog posts when I came across a list of topics on worship I had accumulated while preparing for a class to teach in our Bible School at church. As I was reading through the list it suddenly occurred to me: This would make a great book! Hence, the name The School of Worship.

It is not a technical book on music, or worship for that matter. It is a study of worship in Scripture and beyond. I hope you will take time to read it. If you do, I would love to hear from you. You can find the book on Amazon.com in both print and Kindle formats. If you're local to Florence I will have some print copies this week. Let me know if you want one.


If you haven't read the first volume, The Call to Worship, I encourage you to do so. It explains more fully the relationship that God desires with every person.

Blessings!
Dudley

No comments: