Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Mooring | 14 July 2014 – Yet I Will Rejoice

Habakkuk 3:17-19 (KJV) Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

What do you do when there is nothing else you can do? The same thing that we should do when there are plenty of things to do: rejoice in the Lord; take joy in the God of our salvation.

If God ever becomes your problem then you have no hope, no solution. Regardless of what it looks like God is not your problem. He is always your answer. Rejoice in Him. Find joy in Him. Find strength in Him. Because in so doing your path will be established to take you higher in Him.


Sing that for a while!

No comments: